sábado, 26 de junio de 2010

A monster rising

Have you ever felt a rage growing in your heart just because...? Have you ever felt the hate running trough your veins and driving you mad?

My Wolf has already awoken and it wants revenge... It's time to hunt, it's time to kill, I want flesh, I want to see the pain in a pair of innocent eyes. A scream is just like a beautiful symphony, tears are like wonderful diamonds.

Could I come back? Could I give a huge again? Could I say words of comfort?

Have you ever seen yourselves into a mirror and get scary of what you saw?

3 comentarios:

  1. A veces me pasa eso, pero mi sed es sólo de mí para mí, no involucra a nadie más...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Para como retratas la cosa, la symphony no es precisamente beautiful, al contrario, se compone de gritos de victimas, no es hermosa pero aun asi te gusta

    ResponderEliminar

Interpretación oracular